QuickBooks is a top-notch Accounting and Inventory Management software which comes loaded with many useful features and tools. You can also set up a password to stay safe from unwanted access to your QuickBooks. But sometimes QB Users forget the password that they set and now cannot access their QuickBooks. If you are in a similar situation, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 immediately and get QuickBooks Support for the most notable QuickBooks ProAdvisors of techsupportphonenumber.us.
Otherwise, you can go through this in-depth guide to change the password manually.
Decide The Type Of Password You Need To Reset
The QuickBooks Users have to change the Admin password if:
- You do not have to provide a User name when logging in into your QuickBooks. You just type in a password.
- Type in an Admin user name or “Admin” when logging in.
In case, you are not the Administrator, you can ask the QuickBooks Admin to change the password for you.
How To Reset The Admin Password?
For resetting the Admin Password, you have to validate some information. You can follow the steps that we have given below:
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop on your screen.
- Now, click on I forgot my password link in the log in window.
- Fill all the required fields that appear on your screen.
- Provide the license number for the version of QuickBooks Desktop software that you are using.
- Type in your name, email address, phone number, and ZIP code in the required fields.
- Select OK.
- Enter all the correct information and you will receive an email on your email address which will contain a code.
- Write down this code and enter back in your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Lastly, follow the instruction on your screen now to change the admin password.
How To Reset A User Password?
- Log in as the QuickBooks admin user.
- If you are not able to login, contact the admin for this QuickBooks desktop software.
- Now, Go to the Company file and choose Set Up Users & Passwords.
- Click on Set Up Users.
- If you receive a message on your screen asking for the admin password, enter the admin password again.
- Go to the User List.
- Choose the user for which you want to change the password.
- Now, choose select Edit User.
- Type in a new password.
- Click on Next twice and Finish.
- Go to the File menu and choose Close Company/Logoff for signing in.
- Now, try to login with the newly created User credentials.
We believe that you were able to change the password on your QuickBooks Desktop after following this guide. If you are facing any issue, contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Services and ask for their expertise on this problem. Connect on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors know about the situation.
You can also use the Live Chat Support services on our website to chat with QuickBooks Experts. Just type in your number, name, QuickBooks version and the problem with your QuickBooks in the chat box and click on submit. We will get in touch with you within minutes.
Submit your review