Lately, we have received numerous complaints about QuickBooks desktop software not opening in full screen mode and other QB display issues. In this article, we are providing solutions for all the display issues with QuickBooks.
However, if you want to get an instant solution or fix for any QuickBooks desktop software issue, call on the USA QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and get in touch with the Intuit certified and highly experienced QuickBooks Experts of 247supportphonenumber.
Commonly Faced QuickBooks Desktop Issues
- The font or the home screen icons are unusually large or small from the default settings.
- Transaction form is not able to fit on the screen. It is either very small or too large.
- You are not able to see the icons on the top-right window.
- Unable to view the label or it is being overwritten.
- A few buttons are missing from your QuickBooks screen.
- Whenever you minimize or maximize your QuickBooks desktop window it becomes distorted.
- Invoices do not have Paid date or they get cut-off.
- Nothing appears on your home screen.
This Article Will Answer The Following Questions
Q1: How do I make my QuickBooks screen bigger?
Q2: How do I resize windows in QuickBooks?
Q3: Is it possible to change the view in QuickBooks?
Q4: How do I zoom in on QuickBooks?
Q5: How do I enlarge text in QuickBooks?
Perform The Following Solutions For Fixing QuickBooks Screen Issues
Solution 1: Change QuickBooks DPI Settings
- Go to your desktop and right-click on the QB icon.
- Choose Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Compatibility tab and choose Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
- Click on Apply for saving the newly made changes.
- Click on OK button.
- Now, open your QuickBooks to check if the display issue that you are encountering is resolved.
- If not, go to Properties > Compatibility and click on Change high DPI settings.
- Open Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Now, click on System (Enhanced).
Solution 2: Change The Desktop View Preference
- Open your QuickBooks Company file and click on Edit
- Now, go to Preferences > Desktop View > My Preferences.
- Change from View from Multiple Windows to One Window.
Solution 3: Change Windows DPI Settings
QuickBooks is capable of working with the default settings of Windows DPI in normal cases. Making any changes in the default settings can cause issues like distortion of the screen, buttons missing, fields empty, etc.
Steps For Changing Windows DPI Settings In Windows 10
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the Start Menu will appear on your desktop.
- Click on the text field and type Control Panel. Hit Enter to search.
- You can also open the Control Panel directly by pressing the Windows+X keys together.
- Click on Appearance and Personalization and choose the Display
- Go to the Change size of items section, and click on the Set a custom scaling level button.
- Head to the drop-down list and choose 100 percent.
- Click on OK button. You can use the ruler for adjusting the value.
- Save all the settings.
- Restart your computer to implement the changes.
Steps For Changing Windows DPI Settings In Windows 7, 8, And 8.1
- Go to your desktop screen and right-click anywhere.
- Choose Screen Resolution from the menu.
- You should be able to see the option Make text and other items larger or smaller.
- Verify that the checkbox in front of Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays is not marked.
- Now, manually drag the slider to Smaller – 100 Percent.
- Do not make any changes to the text and other items.
- Save all the changes and then restart your computer to implement the new changes.
Solution 4: Edit The Screen Resolution Settings On Your Computer
Steps For Windows 10 Users
- Go to your desktop screen and right-click anywhere on the screen. Click on Display Settings in the menu.
- Head to the left pane and choose
- Now, click on Advanced display settings.
- Choose In case, you are utilizing more than one monitors, choose the monitor that you want to change the display for.
- Go to Resolution and choose a screen resolution which is at least 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Choose Keep Changes.
Steps For Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 Users
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop screen.
- Choose Screen Resolution from the drop-down menu.
- Search for the Resolution drop-down menu and choose a resolution that is minimum 1024 x 768 or higher.
Note: QB cannot work on resolution settings lower than 1024 X 768.
- Click on OK button.
We have found that users who are using the expired versions of QuickBooks normally face these kinds of QuickBooks issues. We highly recommend that you get the latest QuickBooks 2019 version to get rid of all the issues. In case, you are still not able to maximize your QuickBooks or if you are encountering any display issue, connect with the QuickBooks Experts via the real QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015.
Submit your review