Are you facing any issues while installing QuickBooks Desktop on your computer? Do not worry as the QuickBooks Installation support line is available round the clock to assist you with the process. Pick your phone and call on the toll-free 24×7 QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and the QuickBooks ProAdvisors will take care of the issue.
You can also read this in-depth guide which shows you how to resolve the basic issues while installing QuickBooks.
Common Errors That Appear On Your Screen While Installing QuickBooks
Most of the QuickBooks errors which pop-up on your screen occurs because of a core Microsoft component is not functioning properly.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- Errors concerning to damaged Microsoft .NET Framework
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935
- QuickBooks Error Code 1904
- Errors concerning to damaged MSXML and C++
- QuickBooks Error Code 1402
- Issues opening QB Desktop, such as QuickBooks has Stopped Working or Unrecoverable errors
Remember These Points
- First of all, download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor tool before you do anything else. Now, run the tool on your computer and it will automatically detect and fix installation problems. You will be required to re-register or reactivate QuickBooks Desktop before you can start using it.
- In case, you are not versed with troubleshooting or if you feel uncomfortable implementing any step, get in touch with us.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Install Issue?
Solution 1: Run The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic (QBInstall) Tool
As we said earlier, QBInstall tool or the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool can help you in fixing the Microsoft.NET, MSXML, and C++ problems on your computer.
Follow these steps for running the tool:
- Go to the official Intuit site and download the QBInstall tool.
- You will get a prompt on your screen which will ask you to choose a location for saving the file. Choose to save the file on your desktop.
- Use the Task Manager to close all the processes or tasks that are running. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del simultaneously to open the Task Manager.
- Run the QBInstall tool.
- Wait for the process to get complete. It may take around 15-30 minutes for the process to get complete depending on factors like your Internet connection speed and the specifications of your computer.
- Reboot your computer to save the changes and to ensure the components are up to date.
Solution 2: Download Windows Updates On Your Computer
Intuit suggests that you use the latest operating systems for running QuickBooks. They are better suited for QuickBooks and provide a faster environment for the software. If you are utilizing an outdated operating system like Microsoft Windows 95 or 98, get the latest OS like MS Windows 8.1 or 10. You would not be able to install or run QuickBooks on an outdated Operating system. The latest version of Microsoft Windows has fixed the .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues.
How To Update Windows?
- Press the windows key on your keyboard to open the Start Menu.
- Now, click on the text field and type Windows Update.
- Press Enter.
- Install the available updates for your OS.
- Reboot your computer.
- Now, try to install your QuickBooks Desktop software again on the updated OS.
Solution 3: Manually Fix Problems With Windows Components
We do not recommend these steps to people who are new to troubleshooting. Get in touch with us and we can take care of the issue for you. These steps are only recommended for the IT Professionals or Experts.
- Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework on your computer.
- Fix the Microsoft MSXML services.
Solution 4: Install Or Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop In Selective Startup
We cannot even count the number of QB users who were facing problems while installing QuickBooks Desktop on their computer because of security applications like Firewall or Anti-virus. Such applications sometimes consider QB processes a threat and hence restrict its internet access. You can choose to temporarily disable such applications and install the QuickBooks desktop software. Enable the applications once the QB is completely installed.
You can also try to install or uninstall QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
Contact QuickBooks Support Services
Are you still not able to install QuickBooks desktop on your computer? Let us handle the issue so that you can take care of your business. Call us on the 24/7 QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1888-529-1015 to get Intuit QuickBooks Error Support Services.
Submit your review