What is QuickBooks Web Connector & How it Works?
QuickBooks has earned the trust and respect of its Users by providing top-grade features and tools. Intuit understands the demands of markets and changing trends and it is because of that we get regular updates from Intuit for QuickBooks. Each new update comes with fixes for bugs and new features. QuickBooks comes loaded with many components which are essential for the smooth processing of QuickBooks. One of those components is Web Connector Server component is designed to process requests from QuickBooks Web Connector and events that enable you to communicate with your QuickBooks and get information. You can even connect with your QuickBooks remotely without directly approaching the system.
- Only one copy of the Web Connector can be installed on a computer.
- Web Connector can only work with QuickBooks Pro 2005 or newer.
- If Web Connector is not installed then follow the instructions given below.
Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 if you need any help with your QuickBooks.
How To Set Up Your QuickBooks Integration
- Navigate to Operations > QuickBooks > Account Settings page.
- Choose the Admin User.
- Choose QuickBooks program type.
- Tap on the Get .QWC file button.
- Click the Download Your Store .QWC File link.
- A message box will open on your screen if you would like to open or save the file.
- Choose to Save the file in a folder on your local storage device.
- We will need this file to launch the QuickBooks Web Connector program.
- Open your QuickBooks version.
- Connect your E-Commerce Website should be open.
- Now, Download and install the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Open the QuickBooks Web Connector from the storage location.
- Tap on the Add an application button.
- Navigate to ‘NetSol Web Connector.qwc’ file that you have created and saved while using the E-Commerce QuickBooks Setup Wizard.
- Tap on the OK button when an Authorize New Web Service message appears on your screen.
- You will get an authorization access message on your screen which will ask for your permission for accessing your QuickBooks Company for your E-Commerce web site.
- The look and feel of the screen will be different depending on the device you are using to access it.
- Choose the option for granting access every time QuickBooks is open and continue.
- Type in your E-Commerce Control Panel password in QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Tap on “Yes” if asked if you want to save the password.
- Sync your E-Commerce Website with QuickBooks.
- Navigate to QuickBooks Account Settings page in your E-Commerce Control Panel.
- Click on ‘Import inventory on the next sync’ and ‘Export Orders on the next sync’ boxes to mark them.
- Choose to Save the new settings.
QuickBooks Web Connector Not Working
The steps given above are recommended by Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts of 247phonenumber and they have been tried and tested several times. If you are not getting the desired results from the steps then you can report the issue to the QuickBooks Experts. The QuickBooks Experts will deliver with prompt support services to fix the issue and in no time you will back working on your QuickBooks. You can reach the Intuit certified ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 from your cell phone.
However, if you do not have time or resources to make a call right now then you can go on our website 247phonenumber and click on the Chat Support icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen. You can type in your details and click on send. You can mention if you would like to receive a Call Back from the Technical Support Department at a particular time and date.
Contact us dialing our toll-free help desk number +1888-529-1015.