Managing your business transactions has never been easier because of QuickBooks. QuickBooks is the top Accounting and Business Management software designed and marketed by Intuit. Initially, QuickBooks was designed while keeping the small and mid-sized businesses but due to its high popularity, Intuit released several other versions like QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Accountant, Payroll, Online and QuickBooks Point of Sale. You can choose a version that fulfills your needs and also comes in your budget.
QuickBooks Point of Sale
With QuickBooks Point of Sale there is only one purchase price and then you are good to go. You do not have to pay any monthly or quarterly charges for any of the tools or features. You can also get the Premium Tech Support Services for your QuickBooks by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and ask the QuickBooks ProAdvisors to activate your Premium Tech Support Services.
What Is The Premium Tech Support Service?
You can call on the toll-free premium number and you will be connected to an Intuit Certified QuickBooks Expert within seconds. That means you would not have to wait in queues to get to a QuickBooks Expert. The premium Support Number is active on 24 hours on all days and that includes the national holidays as well. So if you ever run into a QuickBooks Error or if you need any help in using any feature, you can just dial the toll-free number +1888-529-1015 and get help from the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
QuickBooks POS Unexpected Error
Just like any other software QuickBooks also encounter errors and issues. One such error is the QuickBooks POS Unexpected error. You will not be able to run your QuickBooks unless and until you get this error fixed.
The error message on your screen will be:
“Unexpected Error happened. Please Restart QuickBooks Point of Sale.”
To know more about this error get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts of techsupportphonenumber.us.
Why Unexpected Error Occurred in QuickBooks POS?
It cannot be pinpointed to exactly what caused this error to pop-up on your screen but we are mentioning the most common culprits behind this error.
- You do not have the minimum system requirements to run QuickBooks on your computer. Please go through the minimum system requirements and upgrade your computer.
- Configuration System cannot be initialized.
- QBPOS Shell has stopped working or it is not responding to requests.
- Your Computer is under a Virus or Malware attack and certain components are not working.
How to fix QuickBooks POS Unexpected Error?
There are many solutions for fixing this error. Start from the first solution and then check if your QuickBooks POS is working now. If it still does not work then move on to the next solution. Keep repeating this until the error gets fixed.
Solution 1: Update your QuickBooks POS
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Check for any updates available.
- If an update is available then download and install it.
- Restart your QuickBooks if necessary.
Solution 2: Check the Minimum requirements for QuickBooks
- Click on the Windows Start Menu.
- Open My Computer.
- Right-click on the icon and then choose My Properties.
- See what size of Random Access Memory (RAM) is installed on your system.
- Verify if it is enough to run QuickBooks POS.
- If it is not enough then upgrade your computer.
Solution 3: Microsoft Component Clean Up Tool
- Make sure no program or window is open
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool for your Windows version
- Save the same wherever you desire
- Double-click the file
- When you get a security prompt, select Yes
- Again click Yes on the next two screens that appear back to back
- You will find some black screen while the tool is operational
- Reboot when the process completes
Solution 4: Switch to the New Account User
- Press the Windows Start button
- Search for User Accounts in the text box
- Hit Enter
- Choose Manage user accounts
- Click on “Manage another account” option
- Click on “Create a new account”
- Provide a name for testing purposes
- Choose Administrator as User Type
- Log out of Windows
- Sign in with the new user account
- Open Point of Sale again
Solution 5: Restart QBPOSShell and check compatibility
- Exit Point of Sale
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL
- Navigate to Start Task Manager
- In the Processes tab, choose Image Name column for sorting the processes in alphabetical order
- Right-click on processes associated with QuickBooks
- Click on End Process for each of them
- Exit Task Manager
- Open QuickBooks POS again
Unexpected Error Troubleshooting QB POS V18, V13, V12
If the above-given solutions do not fix the POS Unexpected Error for you then get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247phonenumber is proficient enough to tackle any error or issue that you might run into. The support line number is active 24×7 every day to help any User in need.