QuickBooks Point of Sale is widely regarded as the powerful software that is capable of providing smooth business management, increase efficiency and also support higher accuracy in results. You can save a lot of time and efforts by using QuickBooks which can be spent on other tasks to take your business to new heights.
Just like any other Accounting and Financial software QuickBooks is also prone to falling prey to Errors and issues. One such Error is QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 121. We advise you to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and let the QuickBooks ProAdvisors handle the error.
If you are proficient in troubleshooting errors by yourself then you can search the error code manually on our website techsupportphonenumber.us and follow the instructions mentioned in the respective article.
In this article, we will be showing you how you can fix the QuickBooks POS Error 121 swiftly.
The error message on your screen will be:
“QuickBooks POS Error 121 denied you do not have permission to select from timeouts”
Causes of The QuickBooks POS Error 121
- You do not have permission to select from timeouts
- Firewall restricting QuickBooks processes from running
- QuickBooks log files have been damaged
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 21?
In order to fix the Error 121, you have to delete all data of Entitlement Client folder and also remove the WSActivity.xml file. Make sure that any of the QuickBooks processes and services is not running before you start to troubleshoot the error.
Step 1: Stopping QuickBooks processes and services
- Open Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete key on your keyboard and then selecting Task Manager.
- Select Processes.
- Search for all the processes of extension “.exe” and end them.
- Exit Task Manager.
- Go to Services window.
- Type services.msc in the search space.
- Search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX where XX is the version of QuickBooks that you are using.
- End all the services associated with QuickBooks.
- Stop all the services.
This should resolve the error 121 on your computer. However, if the error still persists then you call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number and let a QuickBooks Specialist take a look at the problem.
Otherwise, move on to the next step.
Step 2: Delete the files associated with the error
- Choose the option to show Hidden files and folders on your computer.
- Move to the location based on the Operating system that you are using.
- Windows 8 and 8.1: C:\ Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Vista and Windows 7 : C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Windows XPC:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v8.0
- Choose all the files and folders.
- Choose to delete them.
- Go to the last location: C:\ Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX.0.
- Go to the INI folder.
- Delete the WSActivity file.
- Open Point of Sale again on your system.
- Download and install the updates available.
- Complete the registration process and restart your computer.
We believe that the QuickBooks POS Error 121 is now resolved on your desktop. But if in case, the error is still not resolved then get in touch with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors immediately. If the error is not resolved from basic troubleshooting then it implies that the error is critical and needs immediate repair.
Simply, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and get immediate assistance from the best and most experienced QuickBooks Technicians around the world. Our support line is active 24×7 on all days.
We also provide Chat Support Services if you cannot come on a call due to some reason. All you have to do is go on our website: 247supportnumber.com and click on the Chat Support option.