It is not only frustrating but also hampers your work when your QuickBooks often crashes. The root cause for this is Errors and issues in your QuickBooks. You can check out the QuickBooks Error list for better understanding the errors.
- A third-party application or extension, adware or malware is trying to start some illicit process in QuickBooks processing space.
- Power and Network failures can leave the QuickBooks Data susceptible to damage and corruption.
- QuickBooks data is not compatible with the current version of your QuickBooks.
- Trying to download and install the latest update on your QuickBooks but QuickBooks crashes while opening company file.
If you are experiencing any of the problems mentioned above, you should download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This tool can help you to detect errors and issues within your QuickBooks.
- Exit your QuickBooks.
- Click on the option key and go to Library.
- Select preference tab.
- Look for the file by the name com.intuit.quickbooks2017.plist.
- Drag this file on to the desktop.
- Relaunch QuickBooks and access your company file.
These steps should resolve the QuickBooks crashing problem but if in case it doesn’t, you should immediately contact the QuickBooks Customer Service Support. The call will be picked up by the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors who will provide you with their services over the call itself. The ProAdvisors can also be contacted via the live chat option on our site and email us directly.
Technical Help Support For QuickBooks Keep Crashing on Network
We here at QuickBooksHelp24x7.com resolve the QuickBooks Errors and Issues in the minimum time possible so that you can get back to work ASAP!
Our QuickBooks Experts are Intuit certified and highly skilled individuals who have years of experience with dealing such errors. You can rest assured your QuickBooks will be in safe hands and we assure you that the error will be resolved in minimum time and it will not pop-up again on your screen again. Contact us by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number at +1888-529-1015.