QuickBooks Company Data file can be accessed from anywhere in the world as long as you have a stable internet connection and User credentials. The file will be hosted from the host system or the server system. But sometimes you might run into issues while trying to access your Company Data file when the QuickBooks Hosting mode is set to off. If you are in stuck in such a case right now then follow these steps:
- Configure your Server or the host system as the network drive for all the computers.
- Choose to use your QuickBooks in a multi-user mode.
- You have to move your Company Data file to a shared folder.
If you do not want to go through all the process manually the choose to connect with the top QuickBooks Support Team to get a quick fix. Dial +1888-382-9112 to connect with QuickBooks Tech Support team.
Turn On, QuickBooks Hosting Mode Is Off And Install The QuickBooks Data Server Utility?
First, install the QuickBooks Database Server Utility tool for configuring your QuickBooks server.
- Log in as the System Administrator on your computer.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet and the connection is stable.
- Download the QuickBooks Desktop application on your computer.
- Install and Run QuickBooks desktop.
- Go to file menu.
- Now, choose Switch to Multi-user mode.
- Click on Ok.
- Now, add Users that you want to have access for your QuickBooks.
- Choose the Company data file and click on Set up Users & Passwords.
- Set up the Usernames and Passwords for all accounts.
- Now, click on Add User.
How To Turn The Discovery On?
- Press Windows key on your keyboard and type Control Panel in the search.
- Hit enter and go to the Network Sharing center.
- Select Change Advance Sharing setting.
- Open the profile that you are using at the moment.
- Go to Network Discovery and choose Turn on Network Discovery option.
- Look for Password protected sharing option and select Turn Off password protected sharing.
- Now, select Save Changes.
Repeat the same steps on all the computers to fix the QuickBooks hosting mode is off problem.
Steps To Open The Company File
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Go to File menu.
- From the drop-down list, choose Open or Restore Company file option.
- Now, search for the company data file that you wish to open.
- Choose the file with .qbw extension and tap on Open.
- Now, enter your User credentials to log in.
Get Support For QuickBooks Hosting Mode Is Off Issue
By following the above-provided steps, you shall be able to fix the QuickBooks Hosting Mode error. However, if the error is not fixed or you are stuck on any of the steps, you can get connected with techsupportphonenumber.us intuit certified Experts. All you have to do is simply call us on our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 toll-free.
Submit your review