QuickBooks is considered as the top accounting application for small and medium-sized businesses which is available in the market right now. QuickBooks comes preloaded with high-end features and an easy to understand User Interface. It will not be wrong to say that one can learn to use QuickBooks in just a couple of hours. Even though QuickBooks is considered an Accounting tool, it is capable of managing Inventory, Sales, and Payroll etc.
However, it is also a tool and susceptible to errors and issues. An error that has been reported several times from QuickBooks Users it the QuickBooks Error -111. In an event of facing such an error immediately contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and report it to the QuickBooks Experts. QuickBooks Experts of techsupportphonenumber.us have been certified by Intuit to handle all QuickBooks Errors and Issues and they have been assisting QuickBooks Users for over a decade now. If you wish to fix the error on your own then you just have to search the error code on our website and follow the steps mentioned in the given article. We have published troubleshooting guide for all errors of QuickBooks.
In this article, we will be discussing the QuickBooks Error -111 and how to fix it.
The error message on your screen will be:
“Recover Data File”
“Your QuickBooks is not working”
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error -111
- The data file has been damaged or corrupted
- QuickBooks log files missing
How To Fix QuickBooks Error -111?
This error can be fixed using the QuickBooks Data Recovery tool. This tool is a new feature which has been added in QuickBooks 2011 R6 and QuickBooks 2010 R12(US Editions). However, this tool is only available in the QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier versions.
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Run the QuickBooks Data recovery tool.
- The tool will be running some Diagnostics on the internal files which have been opened in the recent past.
- If a file passes certain tests and criteria, it will be marked as a good file.
- The tool will automatically create a backup copy and put them into the ADR folder.
- From this moment forward, all the transactions will be recorded in the ADR transaction log file.
- A copy of the file will be made by QuickBooks in 12 hours.
- You will end up with two copies of the files. The file which will be older will be deleted automatically.
These steps resolve the QuickBooks Error -111 on your desktop.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
If you are facing any kind of issue or problem with your QuickBooks, just get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number. If you need any help using the QuickBooks ADR tool, get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts.
Our Support line number is active 24×7 and the number is toll-free. You can also arrange to get a call back for your company by using the Live Chat Support button on our website techsupportphonenumber.us. It largely affects the resolution time if you can provide details like where you get the error and a screenshot of the error.