Understand QuickBooks Error Code H101, H202, H303, or H505
QuickBooks is an accounting and management software which came into the market with the goal of changing the way financial tasks are handled. And QuickBooks has done exactly that and that too in a short period of time. QuickBooks has been in news for its rich tools and features which have largely changed the way Payroll used to be handled. It has surpassed all the other accounting software all thanks to its simple User Interface and 24×7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Services +1888-529-1015.
The Tech Support Department is capable of resolving all issues and errors. Some of the most faced errors are the QuickBooks company file Error H101, H202, H303, or H505.
Fix QuickBooks Error Code H101, H202, H303, or H505
You will run into this error when you try to access QuickBooks Company Data file which is stored on another computer in the multi-user mode.
It is possible that the firewall settings on your computer are interfering with the sharing of the file. Also, the computer on which the company file is stored does not have enough permission to host the file.
It typically happens when QuickBooks is attempting to access Company data file and is not able to communicate with the server. If you do not have enough folder permissions or have limited access then you should consult with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505
- The Server computer which is hosting the company file is not configured properly to share the file or the settings are incorrect.
- The Firewall on your system is restricting QuickBooks from running.
- Third party security apps or software installed on your system are interfering with QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks is not able to identify the IP address of the system.
- A few QuickBooks services like QuickBooksdbxx or QBCFMonitor services are not working properly.
- Ensure that the server computer which will be hosting the QuickBooks company file has full access to the folder which has a company file.
Resolve H101, H202, H303, or H505 Quickbooks Errors
To fix issues like H101, H202, H303 or H505 there are few steps which you need to follow.
- If you are getting the same error on all the workstations then download the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Install the QB File Doctor on your system.
- Go to Advanced settings and fix Network Connectivity.
- Choose “QuickBooks is hosted on other computer.”
- Browse and select QuickBooks file and start to diagnose on your system.
- Once the result says everything is fine you can move on to the next step.
- If the issue is still not fixed then you need to check hosting.
- Ensure that Hosting is turned on the main server computer which is going to host the company file.
- Go to server computer > file > Utilities > and Click on Host multi-user access, if it shows Stop hosting multi-user access then it will be working properly on the server pc.
- Repeat the same steps for all the workstations.
- Now go to each workstation and follow same steps.
- Check your security and firewall setting on all computers.
- Go to Start > Search > Firewall > Windows firewall and Advanced security. Now, make outbound and inbound rules for QuickBooks.
- Choose Ports and tap on Next, Choose TCP and now specific local ports box.
- For QuickBooks 2013 or higher: – 8019, 56723, 55353-55357
- Allow the connections.
- Now, do the same process for inbound rules.
- Now, go to server computer > open the folder which contains data file.
- Navigate to properties and ensure that the folder has complete access for all users.
- Navigate to security and ensure all users have complete access including QuickBooks database services.
Tech Support for QuickBooks Error H202, QuickBooks Error H303
However, if the error is not resolved or you need any help in resolving the errors then dial the QuickBooks Support Number +1888-529-1015 and let the QuickBooks Experts of 247phonenumber help you out.
Our Support Line Number is active 24×7 to help you make the most out of QuickBooks and use it to its potential.