Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error C=43
If you are encountering this error on your screen it means that your QuickBooks ran into a serious problem while trying to get access to your QuickBooks company file. This error is usually triggered if you face a network failure or power failure unexpectedly. The error code on your screen will be C=43 and in this case, you can contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Number.
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error C=43
- You do not have a stable Internet Connection.
- QuickBooks Company File is corrupted or damaged.
- Corruption in Windows registry files.
- Firewall is interfering with QuickBooks processes.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error C=43?
Solution 1: Install a Digital Signature Certificate
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Type QBW32.exe in the search space and hit enter.
- Open the properties of the file by right-clicking on it.
- Go to the Digital Signature tab.
- Make sure Intuit, inc is selected in the signature list.
- Now, click on Details.
- Go to Digital Signature Details > View Certificate.
- Click on Install Certificate.
- Click on all positive prompts and then click on finish.
- Restart the computer.
- Reopen your QuickBooks; it should be running fine now.
Solution 2: Use the ‘Rebuild Data’ QuickBooks In-built Function
Use the tool “Rebuild Data” to fix Intuit QuickBooks error code C=43. This tool is inbuilt in QuickBooks. You can use this tool if the cause of the error is Data Damage or if QuickBooks software is not able to send a report or invoice. This tool has easy to use interface. Just follow the instructions on your screen and if you face any problem, contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Delete all OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks – It has been reported by our QuickBooks Technical Department that OCR-A fonts can cause many different problems in QuickBooks. So we will delete all OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks to fix QuickBooks error C=43.
We hope the QuickBooks Error C=43 is now resolved on your desktop. If you are facing any issue while resolving the error or if you need any support for that, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number 1888-529-1015 and get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors. All of our QuickBooks ProAdvisors are certified by Intuit and they have years of experience in dealing with all QuickBooks Errors and issues.
We promise to deliver the best tech support services as we have been doing for the past decade. You can also contact the QuickBooks Experts by using the Live Chat box on our website or send an email directly to the experts.