What is QuickBooks Error -6135, -1005?
A few Users have reported that when they tried to access their QuickBooks Company file on their desktops they got the following error on their screens. This usually happens when they have recently updated their QuickBooks to a more recent version.
Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors have helped numerous Users who are facing this error on their screens. QuickBooks is made by the employees of Intuit. It was designed to support the business framework for small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks can help the Users in streamlining all the repetitive tasks and manage their accounting and management part of the business in a hassle-free manner.
QuickBooks is widely regarded as the most dependable software in the accounting fraternity. However, Users can still run into errors and issues if they are not careful enough.
In that case, You can immediately dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number and get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Causes of The Error -6135, -1005
- Hosting for a file has expired or lost.
- If your QuickBooks Company file is being used on multi-user mode on many computers.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error -6135, -1005?
In order to resolve this error, follow the steps in the order they are given below.
- Verify that you are opening the Company File on the latest version of QuickBooks.
- To open the company file go to File and then click on Open or Restore Company File.
- Click on Open Company File and then browse for your Company file and then open it.
- Restart the Computer on which you have the Company file. If the Company File is used on a server then restart the server and try to access the file once it is up again.
- If you utilize the File over a server then you also have to re-scan the QuickBooks Database Server Manager. To do that go to the computer where the file is hosted.
- Click on Start and go to All Programs.
- Select QuickBooks and the choose QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Add the folder which contains the Company file and clicks on Scan.
- Wait for the scan to get completed and follow the instructions on your screen.
- Now, try to use your Company file om your desktop again.
This steps should resolve the QuickBooks Error -6135, -1005 on your desktop. If in the case, the error is still present on your screens restricting you from using your QuickBooks then contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number 1888-529-1015. Our toll-free number line stays active 24×7 on all days to provide support services to the QuickBooks Users.