What is QuickBooks Error 2003?
This error is generally caused when you are trying to upload your QuickBooks Data but the process could not be completed as the server connection failed. Read this article to get more information about the QuickBooks Error 2003.
The error message on your screen will be:
“Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2014\qbw32.exe abnormal program termination”
Causes of The QuickBooks Error 2003
- Windows API keys are not working.
- License Data cannot be reviewed.
- Your desktop is under a Virus or Malware attack.
- Network or Power failure.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 2003?
For fixing this error swiftly, follow the steps that we have mentioned in this article.
- Look for the QuickBooks File Doctor icon on your desktop and double-click on the icon to run the application.
- If you are encountering issues while opening your file over a network or multi-user problems, go to the advanced settings and run the network diagnosis.
- Select browse and navigate to your QuickBooks Company file and click on Open.
- Select the Diagnose file button.
- For running QBFD tool supports: QBFD Tool supports: Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP SP3, WinXP SP2
- .NET Framework 2.0: If this tool is not installed on your desktop, it will installed once you install the diagnose tool.
- User Account Control Settings (UAC): Network Diagnosis can only run if the UAC is turned off. You can reset the settings of UAC once you are done with the QuickBooks Diagnosis tool.
- File Repair: It is not vital that you install QuickBooks desktop version to run this tool. This is an independent tool which can work on its own.
- Network Diagnosis and Repair: Login into the Administrator mode on your Windows Operating system for using this tool.
- Multi-User Diagnosis and Repair: You must turn on the QuickBooks Hosting before you use this tool. The hosting services must be active on the computer which is hosting the QuickBooks Company Files.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
If the solutions stated in this article did not resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 2003 on your desktop, you can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors for resolving this error for you. Simple dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number 1888-382-9112 and the call will be forwarded to the QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We offer comprehensive support services for all QuickBooks versions like QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale, QuickBooks Payroll and QuickBooks Online. The support services are provided for any possible QuickBooks Error or issue. You can also contact the QuickBooks Professionals if you need any help with using any tool or feature.