QuickBooks is a phenomenal tool for managing Accounts and Inventory. It has been rated the most recommended software for the accounting industry by Bookkeepers and Accountants all over the world. But QuickBooks is also prone to a few error and issues. One of the errors is QuickBooks Error 193:0xc1. If you are facing any error on your monitor, simply dial the toll-free QuickBooks tech Support Phone Number and talk to the QuickBooks Experts. Our Experts are not only proficient in dealing with such errors but also very time efficient as well. These Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have years of experience in resolving QuickBooks Errors.
The other option is to note down the error code and then search it on our website: techsupportphonenumber.us. Choose the article associated with the error that you are facing and then follow the steps that have been mentioned in that article. The steps are very clearly laid out in a systematic manner and you would not face any problem. However, we strongly advise against manually repairing the QuickBooks if you are not someone who is well versed with the technicality of troubleshooting techniques.
If you are encountering the QuickBooks Error 193:0xc1 on your screen while trying to use your QuickBooks Desktop in multi-user mode, or when running the QuickBooks Database Server Manager, we recommend following the solution given below.
The error message on your screen will be:
“Services: Windows could not start the QuickBooksDBXX service on Local Computer.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error 193:0xc1
- Identical Department Code or Customer Names
- You have accidentally deleted or merged the Customer’s name
- The Customer list from the store where the emails are transmitted from is corrupted or damaged
- .qbt files are damaged or corrupted
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 193:0xc1?
- Open your QuickBooks POS on the screen.
- Go to Reports tab on the QuickBooks POS.
- Now, Run a report on Customer List.
- Highlight the first customer by clicking on it and then double-click on it.
- Navigate to View List section which is at the very top.
- A new Customer List will open on your screen.
- Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to select all.
- After you have selected all the customers from the list, choose I want To option and Delete the Customer(s).
- Go to Headquarters Server > File
- Choose Utilities and then hit Resend
- Click on the Resend option.
- Receive the mailbag at the secluded store.
You can easily resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193:0xc1 by following the steps mentioned above. If you have any queries or questions or if you need any help while following the steps given above, you can contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors. They provide support for all QuickBooks Errors and Issues from their Support Line number +1888-529-1015.
The toll-free QuickBooks POS Technical Support Phone Number is active 24×7 on all days including holidays.
The other alternative avenue for contacting the QuickBooks ProAdvisors is the Live Chat Support box. This support box is active on the website: techsupportphonenumber.us. You can type in your details and the issue that you are encountering or the question that you have related to QuickBooks Point of Sale in the chat space and then hit enter. You will receive a reply from a QuickBooks Tech Support Department representative within a couple of seconds.