QuickBooks is the most downloaded accounting software in the last couple of years. It provides the best and the most used tools and features to give their Users a boost. But with so many features come different errors like the QuickBooks Error 1327. You don’t have to sweat about it as QuickBooks also provides Support Services which are available 24×7 and 365 days so that an error can never hamper your work. These Support Services are available from the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number which is +1888-529-1015.
The Error 1327 usually pops-up on your screen while you are trying to install, uninstall, or update your QuickBooks.
The error message on your screen will be:
“Error 1327: The drive [drive letter] is invalid”
Why are You Encountering The Error 1327?
There are many reasons which can trigger this error to pop-up on your screen; we will be mentioning a few of them below:
- The drive which is mentioned in the error can’t be accessed by the software
- Your computer got disconnected from a network drive during installation
- You removed a portable storage drive such a Thumb drive or a Pen drive.
Now, you know the possible culprits which can cause this error. Let us now discuss how to resolve the error 1327.
Follow the steps in the order they are given for a faster resolution of the error.
Solution 1: Install While Logged Off The Network
- Open the run window by pressing the Window key and R together.
- Type Control Panel and hit enter.
- Go to Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change adapter setting.
- Disable all the Adapters by right-clicking on them.
- After disabling all the adapters leave the window open and try to install QuickBooks again.
- After successful installation of QuickBooks, go to Network connections and enable all the Adapters.
Solution 2: Make a New Windows User
The other option is to create a new User and use it to install QuickBooks on your system. You can create a new user by going in settings > Accounts > Family and other people > Add someone else to this pc.
If you feel uncomfortable doing the steps which are mentioned, you can choose to call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number and ask for help from the QuickBooks Experts.
Solution 3: Repair Registry Damage
This process can only be done by the QuickBooks Administrator. If you are not the admin of the computer, switch to the admin account.
Note: This step involves working with Registry files, if not done properly it could do serious damage to your computer. If you are not sure, please contact a Professional by dialing the QuickBooks Tech Support Number.
The error will show up on your screen if these Registry subkeys have incorrect settings.
1) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
2) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
Contact the Support Services Team to get the correct values for the subkeys.
These are the solutions which are recommended by Intuit for resolving the QuickBooks Error 1327. The error should be resolved if you have followed all the solutions but in the case the error persists, you should immediately contact the QuickBooks Specialists by dialing the toll-free number +1888-529-1015.