Many QuickBooks Users have stated that they encounter the QuickBooks Error 12007 when they are trying to download a Payroll or QuickBooks Desktop Update. This usually happens when they are facing Internet Connectivity issues. Our QuickBooks Experts have helped thousands of QuickBooks Users who were facing the error 12007 on their monitors. QuickBooks is developed and marketed by Intuit as the one-stop solution for all Accounting and Inventory Management tasks. It is designed to support the business structure of small and mid-sized businesses. It can help the Users in automating all the repetitive tasks, get rid of the paper trail and manage their accounting and management part of the business in a hassle-free manner. QuickBooks is widely known as the most versatile and reliable software in the accounting community. However, Users can still run into errors and issues if they are not careful enough.
In such a case, we recommend that you immediately call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and get help from the Intuit Certified and 24×7 available QuickBooks Experts.
Causes of The QuickBooks Error 12007
- QuickBooks is not able to access the Internet.
- Third-party security applications like firewall and anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-adware are restricting QuickBooks from accessing the Internet
- Common Internet Connectivity problems
- An Improper configuration of Internet Explorer
- SSL checkbox is not selected in Internet Explorer.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error 12007
The QuickBooks Experts of 247phonenumber recommend that you follow the below-given resolutions for fixing the error 12007 effectively.
Solution 1: Configuring the Internet Explorer settings.
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-Click on the Internet Explorer icon and choose open.
- Navigate to Tools.
- Select Internet Options > Security tab.
- Select the Globe icon at the top of the screen
- Ensure that the security level for this zone is set no higher than Medium-high.
- Choose the Connections window.
- Choose Never Dial a Connection if are not utilizing dial-up node (DUN) on the system.
- If you are using a dial-up node (DUN), verify that appropriate ISP is selected. Click on OK.
- Choose the LAN SETTINGS.
- Make sure that the checkbox for automatically detect settings is marked.
- Make sure that Use a Proxy Server check box is not marked.
- If Use a proxy server is marked then document the complete address and port.
- If any port other than port 80 is shown then do not uncheck use a proxy.
- Uncheck the box in front of use a proxy if the port is port 80.
- Choose OK on the LAN settings screen.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Restore Advanced Settings button.
- Go to Settings.
- Search for Use TLS 1.2.
- Make sure Use TLS 1.2 is marked.
- Choose OK to close the Internet Options tab.
- Exit the Internet Explorer.
- Reboot your desktop.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop again and try to download the updates again.
Solution 2: Perform a Clean Install
QuickBooks is designed to work on a very sophisticated algorithm and occasionally, it would not be possible to repair your QuickBooks by yourself with basic troubleshooting guides. In such a case, your QuickBooks Desktop cannot be fixed by utilizing a simple reinstall of the software copy. You would have to completely uninstall QuickBooks from your computer and rename all the installation files that were left behind and then install QuickBooks again. This method is known as Clean Install or Clean Uninstall.
We have written a more in-depth article about this and you can read that by clicking here: Reinstall QuickBooks for Windows using a clean install
Support For QuickBooks, Fix For All Errors
The steps mentioned above should resolve the QuickBooks Error 12007 on your computer. However if that is not the case, and the error is still showing up on your monitor and restricting you from using your QuickBooks then contact the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015. Our toll-free number line stays active 24×7 on all days to provide support services for QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Accountant and QuickBooks Online.