Install, Update, Set up Intuit QuickBooks Database Service Manager
QuickBooks Database Service Manager (QBDBSM) is a tool which can be used to create the Network Data files on the host computer. This tool can also be used to configure the QuickBooks Server for multi-user access. It is essential to install the QuickBooks Database Server Manager if you wish to use multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop. It is possible to connect your QuickBooks to the host computers and have multiple Users work on the Company files simultaneously from different locations. In this article, we will be giving you the exact set of steps for Installing, Updating and Setting up QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
It can perform the following activities for you:
- Scan the QuickBooks Company files
- Detect a new QuickBooks Company file from a local storage device
How To Install QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
- Go to the Installation Wizard.
- Go to the official website and click on the download button.
- Close any or all programs that are running in the background.
- Go through the Software License Agreement and if you agree with the terms and conditions, choose “I accept the Terms”.
- Click on Next.
- Choose Custom or Network options.
- Select the type of installation which you prefer.
- Make your choices accordingly and then click on Allow Access.
- Type in the License Number and the Product Number.
- Follow the instructions on your screen for successful installation of QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
How To Update QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
QuickBooks releases regular updates for the Database Server Manager to add in new segments of code and also get rid of any bugs or error reported by the Users. It is very important to download the updates if you are getting the latest version of QuickBooks or upgrading to the current year version of QuickBooks.
- Download the patch file from the official website.
- You do not have to download different patch files for workstations or servers. A single patch file will suffice.
- Once you are done with the installation, reboot your server/system.
- You will get a prompt on your screen which will read, “The Company file needs to be updated to work with this version of QuickBooks Desktop.”
- The patch file will automatically update the structure of the database.
- You will get a message box on your screen to create a backup.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
Support Services For QuickBooks Database Service Manager
If you have any question or are facing any technical difficulty while installing or updating QuickBooks Database Server Manager, feel free to contact the highly skilled QuickBooks ProAdvisors of techsupportphonenumber.us. All you have to do is dial the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and let the QuickBooks Experts handle the rest. We have garnered the confidence and the respect of our QuickBooks Users because of our swift resolutions and 24×7 support services.
If you are not in a situation to call the QuickBooks Experts, you can also chat with them by using the Live Chat Support button on our website.