You will be facing this error when you are trying to activate or open QuickBooks on your desktop. You can ask a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to fix the issue for you by dialing the toll-free number +1866-656-1012.
The error message on your screen will be one of the following:
“Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
“Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
“Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.”
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Could Not Initialize License Properties Issue?
- You are using an outdated version of Windows operating system that is not supported by QuickBooks. Check the System Requirements for your QuickBooks version.
- An anti-virus software or third-party security application like Anti-virus, Anti-Malware or Anti-adware.
- QBregistration.dat file is damaged or corrupted. This file contains the License information which is required for running QuickBooks. If this file is damaged or Missing, you will not be able to run your QuickBooks.
- MSXML component is damaged or missing. MSXML is a Microsoft component required by QuickBooks Desktop to run. This component is required to retrieve the information in the Qbregistration.dat.
- You will run into this issue if you are opening the file without saving first. You have to first save the file before importing them .QBO file.
QuickBooks is the most reliable and precise accounting software that has made business accounting for small and mid-sized businesses smooth and easy. The software is built on a strong foundational platform and comes pre-loaded with many powerful features and advanced tools. These tools and features can be used to automate business tasks to save time and efforts. Although the software is known for its reliability and precision it still sometimes runs into errors and issues. QuickBooks Error 3371 is one of them.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Could Not Load The License Data Error?
In case, you run into the same error after following all solutions suggested by the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of techsupportphonenumber.us, you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the QuickBooks 24/7 support Number. The Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts will assist you to resolve the error on the call itself.
Follow the solutions mentioned below.
Method 1: Install the latest Windows updates
- Start the computer and click on the Windows
- Choose All Programs and then click on Windows Update
- Wait for all the Updates to get downloaded.
- Install QuickBooks software.
This will resolve the error in maximum cases. In case, the error still exists on your desktop screen then move on to the second method.
Method 2: Follow the steps mentioned in the order they are given for swift resolution of the error. In case, the first method fixed the error then you do not have to apply the second method too.
- Re-create damaged EntitlementDataStore.ecml file to fix the license and registration issues.
- Repair Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues by running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Re-install using a clean install.
It is sure that the issues will be fixed if you have followed all the steps successfully. But if the error pops up once again then report it to the technical support team of QuickBooks.
Technical Support Help For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise License Error
For further assistance immediately contact QuickBooks USA Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. The QuickBooks Technical team can be contacted from the phone, email and live chat option on our website. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors are highly reliable and they deliver resolutions for all QuickBooks Errors and Issues swiftly.
Call on the toll-free phone support number today!