Intuit designed QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool for troubleshooting issues related to Networking and Multi-User access that show up on your screen when you are trying to open a Company file. Users can utilize this tool for diagnosing and troubleshooting several issues which are affecting the connection between the QuickBooks application, QuickBooks Database Manager and the QuickBooks Company file. QuickBooks Connection diagnostic tool is more than capable of troubleshooting all the errors which are frequently faced by Users like the H-series errors and 6000 series errors which pop-up when you are opening a Company file. This tool is only compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. This tool supports QuickBooks versions released after 2008 and QuickBooks Enterprise 8.0 or newer. The size of the installer file Connection diagnostic tool is just 1.7mb.
The Connection diagnostic tool has many names like QBNetDiagTool.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe, qbw32.exe, and QBW32Pro.exe. It is a free tool and can be downloaded on any system and the most downloaded version of the tools is 4.0.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool resolves the following issues
- QuickBooks not connecting to Database.
- Improper Firewall settings
- Other QuickBooks connection issues
How To Install Connection Diagnostic tool?
- Download the tool from the official website.
- Click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions on your screen to install the tool.
- To launch the tool click on the icon on the desktop.
- Choose positive options if you get any message prompts on your screen.
- Choose the positive response when you get the User Account Control prompt on your screen.
- Go to the location of your file.
- Click on the test connectivity button.
- Wait for diagnose to get complete.
- Click on the error messages if any error is found to get more information.
How To Use QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool?
Diagnose Connection tab
This tab can be utilized to test whether the computer set up to make sure that the company file can be accessed from any desktop be it a single-user or multi-user.
You can use this tool to get basic information about the firewall that is installed on your computer.
This tool can be utilized by the User to test the Computer’s connectivity. If any issues are found, they can be repaired then and there.
Get Help For Intuit QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool
If you are facing any issue with your QuickBooks or the Connection diagnostic tool, you can immediately contact the QuickBooks Support Executives of 247supportnumber.com by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks tech Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015. Our Intuit Certified technicians are available round the clock to offer their services. We provide QuickBooks Support Services for all QuickBooks versions like the QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Premier. We also provide Chat Support Services from our website 247supportnumber.com.
We respect the urgency of our customers and we strive to deliver top-notch services in the minimum time possible so that you can get back into business ASAP!
Dial our toll-free number +1888-529-1015 and get to know more about us.