How To Condense QuickBooks Desktop Data File
If you are looking for an Accounting and Financial management software with advanced features then QuickBooks is the answer. You can manage the Inventory and Financial aspects of your business flawlessly. It can also be integrated with several third-party tools to further increase the productivity of your business. Each QuickBooks version comes with some industry-specific tools which you need to look out for. One thing that most of the people would not tell you is that QuickBooks is prone to issues and errors. Every User has to face them every now and then.
You can contact the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 if you need any help with your QuickBooks.
Many QuickBooks Users have reported that they face an error when they are trying to archive their Data file. You need to do QuickBooks Condense Repair in order to fix this error.
This error message on your screen will be:
QuickBooks faced a system error when trying to archive your data file. QuickBooks will not condense your data file.
You can also encounter this error when you try to verify or rebuild data in your QuickBooks. We highly recommend that you note down the time and the task that you were performing when faced the error. It can largely impact the resolution time of the error. You will get a prompt on your screen reading “QuickBooks identified no problems with your data file” once you repair all the issues. This message indicates that your QuickBooks data file is free from any errors or issues.
QuickBooks Condensing Data Error Codes
- QuickBooks application faced an error & fail to condense successfully. Your company file has been restored to its initial state.
- QuickBooks program has encountered a system error while trying to archive your data file. “QuickBooks will not condense your data file. The Error is: Unspecified error (error 80004005) Please try the operation again.”
- Fails to run the QuickBooks Clean Up Company Data Utility
- QuickBooks Condense service freezes
QuickBooks Condense Service Restricts to following Transactions
- You cannot do payroll transactions if the condense date is prior 12/31/2017.
- You will not be able to view any Payroll transactions if an employee’s W2 is not reviewed.
- Improper linking of the Invoices, Payments, Credit memos and Refund Checks.
- The payments are recorded to undeposited funds that were not deposited to a bank account.
- If you have done Improper linking of the Bills, Bill Credits and Bill Payment Checks.
- If Estimates are linked to invoices.
Condense your QuickBooks Desktop company file
- Navigate to the File menu, then choose Utilities > Condense Data.
- Go through the wizard and choose the options you require.
- Choose Help if help is required.
- Choose Begin Condense.
Note: Before Condensing starts, QuickBooks will create a backup and an archive copy.
Support For Condensing Error QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise
If you were not able to successfully resolve the error then by following the basic steps of troubleshooting then it is possible that your QuickBooks Data file is already damaged. In such a case, you will need to use QuickBooks Data Recovery Services.
You can get help from the QuickBooks Professionals of techsupportphonenumber.us by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. Their support lines are active 24 hours to provide assistance to any QuickBooks User who needs it. You can connect with the Intuit Certified Professionals by using different avenues like email, phone and live chat. If you want to send an email or use the Live Chat Support Services then go their website techsupportphonenumber.usand click on the Chat support option.