Some QuickBooks users are facing issues like Export option for Excel is grayed out or their QuickBooks Can’t Export To Excel. In this article, we will provide you solutions for these issues and any QuickBooks user who is unable to export to excel from QuickBooks must read this article completely.
First of all, make sure you are following all the steps correctly for exporting the report to excel. You can double check by reading this article: Export QuickBooks Reports to Excel.
You also have the option to call the QuickBooks Experts of 247supportphonenumber on their toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and get premium QuickBooks Tech Support Services.
Why Export Option For Excel Is Grayed Out?
You must be curious to learn exactly why you are facing such an issue. These are the possible causes:
- Your desktop does not have excel on it.
- Your excel installed over a network.
- The Excel installation is corrupted or damaged.
Remember These Points Before Troubleshooting
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks. QuickBooks 2016 has expired and discontinued and if you are using it, get QuickBooks 2019 Upgrade Support Services.
- This issue can sometimes be resolved by reinstalling a compatible version of Microsoft Office on your computer.
- Run the Detect and Repair utility for fixing issues with your Microsoft Office.
How To Fix QuickBooks Can’t Export To Excel?
Follow the steps which are given below for resolving the QuickBooks can’t export to excel.
Solution: Turn Off User Account Control
If you are using Windows 7, 8, and 10, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows button on your keyboard to open the Start Menu.
- Click on the search field and type Change User Account Control Settings or Control Panel and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Go to User Accounts > Change User Account Control Settings.
- Now, set the slider to Never Notify and click on the OK
If you are using Vista, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows icon at the bottom-left of your screen and choose Control Panel.
- Click on Classic View and then select User Accounts.
- Click on Turn User Account Control and select On or Off.
- Mark Use User Account Control (UAC) for protecting your computer from malicious activity.
Reboot your computer and your QuickBooks. Open your company file and head to Reports and click on one of the reports. Now, click on the Export button as you will be able to see all options now.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support & Help
If you are still not able to export from QuickBooks to excel or if the Export option for Excel is grayed out, reach out to a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247supportphonenumber. Just pick up your cell phone and start dialing the QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-529-1015 to receive unlimited premium QuickBooks Support Services irrespective of your QuickBooks version and your location. We are the top QuickBooks Support Service Providers in the USA and our head office is located in New Jersey, USA.