How To Merge Two Company Files in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a top-grade Accounting and Financial Management software designed for small and mid-sized businesses. It can be used to enhance the overall efficiency and ease of doing business by streamlining and automating the repetitive tasks. It comes pre-loaded with rich tools and features and can also be integrated with third-party applications to ease the work-load.
One feature which is highly appreciated by QuickBooks is the QuickBooks file merge service. If you are looking to get your Company files merged into one then call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 and talk to the QuickBooks Experts who will be able to help you out.
In this article, we will be answering questions like:
- Can I merge two QuickBooks company files?
- How to consolidate companies in QuickBooks?
Can You Merge Two QuickBooks Files Into One?
It is possible to merge two different QuickBooks Company files into one by using the Combine Reports feature of QuickBooks. If you merge two company files into one then you will be able to include the balance sheets, profit, and loss, copy transactions and generate reports and more. You can export the data as a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet file.
Steps to Combine QuickBooks Company Files
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Run a Company file that you want to merge.
- Go to Main Menu and then click on Reports.
- Select Combine Reports from Multiple Companies.
- Go to Add file option and then locate the second company file.
- Choose the file and then click on open.
- Choose the appropriate reports that are listed in the Select Reports.
- Select the date range that you want to use in the form fields.
- Click on the Reports that are required.
- Select Combine Reports in Excel to show the two company files merged in a spreadsheet.
You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts if you are looking to merge two QuickBooks backup files or copy transactions between QuickBooks files.
Tech Support For QuickBooks, Get Help For Errors
The steps mentioned above can help you with consolidating multiple QuickBooks files or entities. In the scenario, you fail to combine the company files or run into any issues or errors then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 and get the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts to help you out.
You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Technical Support Department by using the Live Chat Support services from our website techsupportphonenumber.us. Look to the bottom-right corner of the website and click on the Mail icon. Type in your Name, the Direct Line number to reach you and the query for QuickBooks like “how to merge QuickBooks online companies.”
Get in touch with us today so that you can get back to business quickly without wasting any time.