QuickBooks is now reigning over the entire Accounting, Inventory and Financial Management fraternity and people are leaving their old management software and now choosing QuickBooks over them. But the problem is that they have years of data on their old software which is very important for them and they do not want to lose it. That is we have made this series of articles to help you in the conversion process. In this article, we will be helping you out in moving to QuickBooks from MYOB.
MYOB files can be successfully converted to any QuickBooks version such as QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise or QuickBooks Online without losing any vital data.
These are The Files Which Will be Converted.
- Chart of accounts
- Account Balances
- Customer details
- Supplier details
- Items list
- Historical transactions
- MYOB Jobs
- Payroll opening balances and basic employee details
- Open Invoices
- Unapplied Credit memos
- Unpaid and Unapplied Bill credits
- Sales and Purchase Orders
- Multi-currency data
- Summary Trial balance
- Assembly builds
What Data Won’t be Migrated QuickBooks?
- Memorised transactions and client banking details
- Templates – Invoice or other
- Sales orders (applies to QuickBooks only)
- Payroll records. Currently, you cannot migrate your historical payroll data
- Negative stock
MYOB To QuickBooks Conversion Process
- Upload your MYOB Data file and once it is successfully uploaded move on to the next step.
- Navigate to the .myo file on your computer and follow the instructions to upload it.
- Wait for the Conversion to get completed.
- One the process is completed, you will receive a link the download the QuickBooks Data file.
- The QuickBooks file will open directly in QuickBooks software.
- All the data like Balance Sheet, P&L and a trial balance will be identical to MYOB data.
Follow these steps to convert MYOB files to QuickBooks Compatible data file. If you are stuck at any step, contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisor by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1866-656-1012. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors will convert your MYOB files to QuickBooks for you.
You can rest assured that your files will be converted successfully and no data will be lost in the conversion process.
When you dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number and talk to one of the QuickBooks Experts, they will ask for your permission to create a remote connection connecting your computer and our server. You don’t have to worry about anything as you will always be in complete control of your computer and your QuickBooks. The other way to contact the QuickBooks Experts is to use the Live Chat Support button on our website.