Addition of Sales Tax In QuickBooks
QuickBooks is a comprehensive solution for small and medium-sized businesses for their Accounting and Management requirements. QuickBooks is built on a very strong algorithm and it can be integrated with several third-party applications as well. One common misconception about QuickBooks is that it is really hard to use but it is far away from reality. QuickBooks has one of the friendliest User Interface and anyone with basic computer knowledge can use QuickBooks very easily.
We have received many messages from QuickBooks Users as they want to know how to set up sales tax in QuickBooks 2018.
QuickBooks 2018 comes with many enhanced tools and features which can be used to easily set up sales tax in QuickBooks Online and Desktop versions.
If you need any help with setting up your Taxes in QuickBooks, contact the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015.
You will be able to easily collect taxes for all your services and products and keep a precise record for taxes so that the data can be used in future. You can also send the data to the appropriate tax collection firms and agencies.
Points To Remember Before Setting Up Tax Sales Items:
- Verify the Tax Rates.
- Go through the requirements with you Tax Firm or Agency.
- Record Sales Tax in your QuickBooks Desktop edition.
- Set your Sales items or groups.
- Turn on the Sales Tax feature.
Other Tax Related QuickBooks queries
- how to set up sales tax in QuickBooks 2017
- how to pay sales tax in QuickBooks online
- how to report sales tax in QuickBooks
Steps For Adding Sales Tax In QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks Desktop on your screen.
- Navigate to Edit menu and then click on Preferences.
- Go to Preferences Window > Sales Tax and then click on Company Preferences Tab.
- You can turn on the Sales Tax option by selecting “Yes”
- Click on Add Sales Tax items and then click on Sales tax item and Sales Tax Group.
- You will also need to assign Sales Tax code for keeping a track for all Taxable and Non-Taxable sales.
- Set up both the Non-taxable status of items and the non-taxable status of customers.
- Create a unique Tax code for each sale.
- Choose “Accrual” or “Cash” for the sales tax basis.
- Choose if you want to pay the taxes Monthly, Quarterly or Annually.
- Click on Ok to save the changes.
Get Help For Sales Tax Setup QuickBooks Desktop
You can contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Department if you want to know how to set up sales tax in QuickBooks 2017.
Simply dial the toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and let the QuickBooks Experts know that you need assistance in paying sales tax in QuickBooks.
You can also use the Live Chat Support box on our website to get help. Just fill up the form with your name, your phone number and the issue that you need help for like help for QuickBooks Desktop sales tax and then hit send.