QuickBooks can be used to print checks which are exclusively designed for it and you will be able to store all the records related to your checks in a single location which can be easily accessed. It can also automatically fill the checks for you. You can print the checks different styles like Voucher, Standard and Wallet etc. Sometimes Users face formatting issues while printing from QuickBooks. If you are also facing any formatting issue then read this article to solve this problem.
Or dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and let the QuickBooks Experts fix the formatting issue for you.
Common Printing Problems
- QuickBooks Reports printing small
- Unable to Print from QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Freezes while Printing
- Can’t Print Checks from QuickBooks
How To Fix Formatting Issues?
Do not worry as you are not the only one who is facing such a problem. We receive calls from Users who are facing the same problem on almost daily basis. One of the most common problems faced while printing is the printer printing projects which are formatted wrong, skewed or just blank. We have noticed that this problem can happen while printing Checks, Invoices, Reports, and all other documents as well. You can fix all the problems by resetting your printer format. Follow the steps given below to reset the printer format:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Tap on Home.
- Select Check Register.
- Double-click any check to choose it.
- Tap on Print.
- Choose the printer facing issues from the Printer Name drop-down list.
- Select Options.
- Select Advanced in the Printer Document Properties tab.
- Now, alter the format in the Paper Size field.
- Change the Letter to any other format like A5.
- Tap on OK to exit the Advanced Options tab.
- Exit the Printer Document Properties tab by selecting Ok.
- You can replicate the steps 6-11, changing the Paper Size format back to Letter.
- Select Print in the Print Checks tab and make sure that there are no printing problems left.
Tech Support For QuickBooks Printing Problems
We hope that the printing problem has been fixed by following the steps that we have mentioned in this article. If the printing problems are still not fixed, you are encountering a starker problem and it cannot be fixed from basic troubleshooting. You need to get in touch with the QuickBooks Tech Support Services and let them diagnose the problem and fix it for you. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and let the QuickBooks Experts fix the problem for you.
Or use the Live Chat Support services on our website techsupportphonenumber.us to chat with QuickBooks ProAdvisors. Just drop the direct line number to reach you, your name, QuickBooks version and the issue in the chat box and click on submit. One of our representatives will get in touch with you.
Submit your review