How To Easily Fix QuickBooks Login Error Instantly?
QuickBooks is an advanced tool for Accounting and Management purposes. It is designed and marketed by Intuit for small and mid-sized organizations. One does not need to have a big team for taking care of the financial side of the business if they have QuickBooks. QuickBooks is capable of automating tasks like Payroll, Tax filing and Report generation to provide better time efficiency and accuracy. Intuit boasts about QuickBooks being error free. However, Users have been repeatedly facing the QuickBooks login error.
If you are also facing this error on your screen, do not worry and just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012 and talk to our QuickBooks ProAdvisors. They will assist you in fixing all the errors and issue and also answer all of your questions. If you wish to fix this error manually then just keep on reading this article to the very end.
What Is QuickBooks Login Error?
This is an error that will pop-up on your screen when you try to login into your QuickBooks account. Even after entering the correct Username and Password you will not be able to access your account.
The Error message on your screen will be:
“Error: The attempt to log in with the username “xxx” failed when opening a company data file”
This message implies that you would not be able to access your account until and unless you fix this error. Your work would be hampered for the uncertain time period. In this case, the QuickBooks Customer Support team and then explain the issue to them.
Causes Of The QuickBooks Login Issue
- Another User is currently using QuickBooks.
- The Username that you are trying to use is already in use.
- You are facing a network issue.
- Qbwin.log file is corrupted or damaged.
How To Fix QuickBooks Login Error?
- Close or Exit from all QuickBooks versions.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open up the task manager on your screen.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Arrange the open process alphabetically by clicking Name tab.
- Select all the processes whose name start from “QB”.
- End all these processes by right-clicking on them and choosing End process.
- Now, try to login into your QuickBooks account again.
- If you are still not able to access the company file then restart the server on which the QuickBooks Company file is hosted on.
- Open your QuickBooks account from another workstation.
- Login into the Company data file by using another Username and Password.
- You can also restore your computer to the previous point by using the System Restore utility.
Tech Support for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise
If you have any doubt or question in the above-given steps or need further guidance for fixing the QuickBooks login error, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1866-656-1012. A QuickBooks Technical Support Department employee will assist you over the phone call. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors can be approached via phone support, email and live chat option. Call on the toll-free phone number today to get instant resolutions for all QuickBooks related issues.