QuickBooks is the most recommended Accounting and Financial management software for small and medium-sized businesses across the globe. The software comes packed with the latest tools and services using which you can smoothly manage all the day to day transactions of your business. The User Interface is very simple and easy to understand and it can be used by anyone with no experience of the software. However, there are times when you will need to get in touch with a QuickBooks ProAdvisors or seek help for your QB because of any QuickBooks Error or Issue. One such situation arises when Users are trying to delete a bill to remove the transaction completely.
You can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone number +1888-529-1015 in such a situation and get help from the Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Or you can follow this detailed step-by-step guide to doing it by yourself.
Deleting bills sometimes becomes a necessity when you do not want to find a particular bill from the clutter. Also, the process for deleting a bill that is already paid for is really easy. But in some cases, the QuickBooks Accounts Payable Report will still show paid bills. We have also covered How to void a check not recorded in QuickBooks.
How To Delete A Bill In QuickBooks?
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Go to Lists and click on Chart of Accounts.
- Select an account which you wish to edit and click twice on Accounts Payable.
- You will get a list of transactions on your screen which is organized by date.
- Select the transaction that you want to delete.
- Click on the checkbox to view the details about the transaction.
- Go to Edit > Find and look for the transaction that you want to edit.
- Click on the bill and go to edit > delete bill.
- Select the “Record” button to save the changes that we made.
If the changes are not saved or if you get stuck on some point then call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-529-1015 and get help from the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
How To Delete A Bill In QuickBooks Online?
The below-mentioned steps are for deleting a bill in QuickBooks Online.
- Open your QuickBooks Online and go to the bill that you want to delete.
- Choose Expenses from the left menu.
- Choose Vendors/Suppliers.
- Go to the Accounts Payable Account and click on the bill from the report.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and select More.
- Choose Delete from the list.
- Tap on the Yes button when you get the message “Are you sure you want to delete this?” window.
Get Help Deleting Bill Payments, 24×7 Support Services
If you have any doubt or question regarding your QuickBooks then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-529-1015 without wasting a single second. The toll-free number is active 24 hours of the day to provide solutions and answer questions all day and every day.
Also read: How To Customize QuickBooks Financial Reports.